"I don't just sell homes, I help people achieve their most cherished dreams. My goal is to provide you with such an outstanding level of service that you'll want to call me Your REALTOR® for Life!"
Growing up in California's Central Valley, opportunities did not always come easy for Mary and her family, who had moved to California from Mexico before she was born. "Family always comes first - that's the way I was raised," she says, "We all pitched in however we could."
A Vision of Success
Mary will always remember one fateful day, riding in her father's pickup truck on the way home from working in the peach fields. While driving through downtown Modesto, she saw a nicely-dressed businesswoman through one of the windows of an office building. It was right then and there that Mary realized what she wanted to be.
As Mary grew, she worked her way closer to her dream of being a successful businesswoman, and would never turn down an opportunity to make an impact. Being the only one in her family who could speak English fluently, Mary was the interpreter for her family and held much responsibility at a young age. She worked several far from glamorous jobs throughout her teenage years to help support her family - all while going to school and maintaining good grades. "It wasn't easy working so hard for so little, but I learned a lot about myself in the process," Mary says. "In the end, I learned that anything is possible when you set your mind to it."
A Proven Approach
Sticking to her dream, Mary continued to work hard on her education and professional experience and has since become one of Stanislaus County's leading real estate professionals. With her driven personality and caring demeanor, her focus today is on helping others reach their dreams. Whether buying or selling, she understands how important your dreams are to you and your family. That's why she is so committed to her work.
Making a Difference
Always the innovator, when Mary started her real estate career in 1991, she was one of the first agents in Stanislaus County to hire assistants and make her service a true team approach. This team of professionals, which includes Mary's sister, Lydia, is the backbone of Mary's proven approach to business. "My clients always know they can count on us," she says. "There is always someone available and all of my assistants share the same commitment to their unique needs."
Mary is a dedicated family woman, which greatly influences the way she approaches her clients. Her own family, which includes husband, Salvador, and daughters, Lydia and Celenia are her prime source of inspiration in life, and she takes great pride and joy in sharing life with them. When you work with Mary, she understands what's most important to you and your family and will do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true. Quite simply, what matters to you is what matters most to her.
The Name to Know
If you plan on buying or selling a home in Stanislaus County, give Mary Prieto and her team a call today and discover the difference they can make for you and your family. They are Turning Dreams Into Reality.
Certifications and Designations
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR)
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Certified
- Mortgage Resolution Services (MRS) Certified
- Fine Homes Specialist
- Prudential Relocation Certified
- Equator Certified
- Res.net Certified
Awards and Successes
- In The Top 1% of Realtors Serving The Central Valley
Over 3000 Properties Sold Since 1991
- 2013 - "Top 75" Sales Professionals Within The Entire Prudential Network (50,000+ agents)
- 2013 - Received the 20 Year "Legend Award" at the Prudential Annual Conference in Nashville, TN
- 2012 - Ranked "Top 60" Sales Professionals Within The Entire Prudential Network (50,000+ agents)
- Ranked "Top 50" Sales Professionals Within The Entire Prudential Network (50,000+ agents)
- 2010 - Ranked "Top 50" Sales Professionals Within The Entire Prudential Network (54,000+ agents)
- 2009 - Ranked "Top 25" Sales Professional Within The Entire Prudential Network (60,000+ agents)
- Ranked #8 Sales Professional Within The Entire Prudential Network (60,000+ agents)
- 2008 - Received the 15 Year "Legend Award" at the Prudential Annual Conference in San Diego, CA
- 2006 - #1 Selling REALTOR® in Stanislaus County, per MLS statistics
- 2006 - Ranked #3 Among Prudential California Realty Offices in California
- 2003 - 10 Year "Legend Award" at the Prudential Annual Conference in Miami, Florida
- 1994-2012 - Top 1% of Producing Realtors w/Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, Internationally
- 1991-1994 - Top 1% of Producing Realtors w/Century 21 Internationally
- 1977-1990 - District Manager for Kmart Corporation / Managed & Trained Hundreds of Employees
Atwater, Ceres, Delhi, Denair, Empire, Escalon, Gustine, Hickman, Hilmar, Hughson, Keyes, Manteca, Modesto, Newman, Oakdale, Patterson, Ripon, Riverbank, Salida, Stevenson, Tracy, Turlock, Waterford
1st Time Buyers, Sellers, Relocation, High End "Fine Homes", Short Sales, Investment Opportunities, Flip Properties, Bank Owned Properties (REO),
Hometown: Riverbank, California
Interests: Social Networking, Feng Shui, Gardening, Reading, Cooking
"Every time I hand over a set of keys to a new homeowner, Mary says, I get just as excited as the buyers do especially when they never thought owning a home was possible."
That kind of excitement is what led to yet another honor: the Modesto office's "Most Inspirational" Award. It's also why Mary loves her job so much. And why you'll love Mary!
Direct Line: (209) 522-2150