Born in Iran, Blandina Wilson came to the US in 1974, escaping a country in turmoil. She worked hard to support her family, and is a real self-made success story. She strives to be the best she can be in everything she does, and since 1998, that has included a successful career as a REALTOR®.
Blandina is active in the community, assisting with programs for the homeless, and a very active member of Mar Addai Church of the East. She loves traveling the world, cooking for family and friends, and rooting for all of the Bay Area sports teams.
Areas served: Stanislaus and Merced counties
Specialties: Residential Properties, Relocation, Mobile Homes, Short Sales, Residential Income, Multi-Family Income Properties, 1031 Exchange
- Prudential Associate of the Year
- Certificate from Recreational Opportunities for Cancer Kids
- Prudential Leading Edge Society
- Prudential Honor Society
- Prudential Director's Club
- Prudential Diamond Club
- Future Business Leaders of America Award
- Wall Street Journal Top 100 Realtors Award
- Turlock Journal Readers' Choice Award
- Prudential's Bud Stone Most Inspirational Award