Phyllis Ballew has been in real estate since 2002. In the last several years she has worked extensively and successfully with Short Sale clients and lenders, including Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Aurora, IndyMac, CitiMortgage, Patelco Credit Union, Washington Mutual, World Savings, and many more.
Phyllis was born and raised in Kentucky and is an Honorary Kentucky Colonel. She has been in California for the past 20 years and loves it!
- Solano County - Fairfield, Vallejo, Benicia, Vacaville, Suisun City
- Napa County - Napa, American Canyon
Real Estate Certificates:
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute