Prior to her career in Real Estate, Candace Snyder was the Chair of the MBA program at JFK University, as well as a Professor of Economics. She also has a background in Strategic and Financial planning for both corporations and individuals. Her expertise in financial planning and economics proves to be a great asset to each and every one of her clients.
Candace also considers the company core value ‘Live passionately and adventurously’ as essential to her everyday life and work. She believes this value keeps her fully present with each client and each transaction, through all the various twists and turns. She is also deeply grateful for each client and for every opportunity to serve as their trusted real estate advisor.
- Solano County - Benicia, Vallejo
- Contra Costa County - Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Concord, Pleasant Hill, Hercules, Pinole
- Alameda County - Berkeley, El Cerrito>
Specialties: Residential properties, luxury market, ranch/ranchettes, short sales, residential income, 1031 Exchange, vineyards
Education: Masters in Economics (Urban & Regional Planning)
- Chair of MBA Program at JFK University
- Professor in Economics
- Developed paid/full-time internship program for university students at Glide Foundation
- Strategic and financial planning for corporations and individuals
Interests: International travel, hiking, cultural exchanges, SF 49ers, SF Giants, Malcolm Gladwell (author)