Barbara Martin’s primary professional goal is to give her clients the best service possible and make each and every transaction an enjoyable experience for them. In this challenging market, she has found that she must be willing to go above and beyond to surpass the client’s expectations. She is always their best resource, whether they need a roof estimate, home remodel, landscaping, driveways, retaining walls, or electricians. Her clients know she has a crew available at any time to assist them. Whether they are buying their first home or getting ready to sell their home, they can count on Barbara to help them every step of the way.
- Contra Costa County - Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Lafayette, Alamo, Danville, San Ramon, Concord, Martinez, Bay Point, Pittsburg, Antioch, Oakley, Brentwood, Hercules, El Cerrito, El Sobrante
Specialties: Residential Properties, Luxury Market, Short Sales, Investment Properties, Residential Income, Multi-Family Income Property, Rentals, First Time Home Buyers
- President's Circle Award, 2002-2007, 2013
- Sterling Circle Award, 2008-2009
- Sterling Society, 2010-2012
- President's Circle, 2013-2014
- Contra Costa Food Bank
- Shelter Inc. of Contra Costa
- Share Inc.