With over 10 years of experience in the Bay Area real estate market, Adam is a Top Producer and President’s Circle winner with Prudential California Realty, now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties. He received a BA in Business Economics from the University of California at Santa Barbara and has worked in sales and management for both technology start-ups and Fortune 100 companies.
His in depth real estate knowledge, marketing skills, and technology expertise enable his clients to save time and get the best property for the right price. You'll find Adam’s advanced strategies and negotiating skills will keep you in the safest place financially and emotionally. Whether it’s a home or an investment property, his network of professionals will deliver the full service you need and the results you want.
Most of Adam’s business comes via referrals from clients and other real estate agents - “I'm honored that so many of my buyers return when it's time to sell... and that so many people who bought our listings (using a different real estate agent) refer me to their friends, family, and business associates.”
If Adam can't help you personally, he'll happily refer you to another professional who will take excellent care of you. "I have a commitment to you as your real estate broker now and always, and I hope you will feel free to call on me at any time."
Areas served: San Francisco County, Alameda County, Contra Costa County
Residential Properties, Ranch/Ranchettes, Land, Commercial Sales, Commercial Leasing, Investment Properties, Mutli-Family Income Properties, 1031 Exchange
Affiliations, Designations and Awards:
- SFR - Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- Top Producer in San Francisco, 2013
- Broker/Agent Magazine - Rising Star Award
- Presidents Circle Award Winner
- Industry Leader Consultant - Vista Research (an S&P 500 Company)
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Marin Association of Realtors
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors
- California Associatioin of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Realtors Commercial Alliance