Prior to her life in real estate, Diana Lang successfully managed small companies in the advertising and public relations sector, as well as industrial design and interior architecture. Additionally, as an artist manager and booking agent for internationally touring jazz recording artists, she effectively represented her clients in negotiations with record labels and talent buyers. With her background in advertising and client representation, you can be certain that Diana will represent you—and present your home to the buyer’s market—expertly.
Diana is an activist in the local community, which is a great asset for any buyer. She knows the ins and outs of the market better than most, because she is constantly working toward the betterment of the community.
From the very first conversation Diana has with her clients all the way until the follow-up after the sale, it is truly her honor to take care of her them. Diana is truly passionate about serving her clients remarkably, supporting them throughout the buying or selling process.
Specialties: Residential Properties, Relocation, Commercial Sales, Investment Properties, Residential Income
- Board member of the Humane Society of the North Bay (2014 – present)
- Commissioner, Solano County Animal Care Advisory Commission (2010 – 2014)
- Spearheaded the creation of Vallejo's dog park (opened in 2006)
- Chair of Governmental Affairs Committee, Solano Association of REALTORS® (2006-2007)
- Steering committee member on several community campaigns