Sharon Pascua’s goal in life and in real estate is to create positive interdependent relationships. She strongly believes that our attitude can be our best friend or our worst enemy. When she builds a relationship, she tries to always instill only positive relationship into them. She wants people to only feel good about meeting her or doing business with her. And it is this commitment to positivity that helps Sharon successfully represent her clients, whether they are buying a home, or selling one.
Sharon is not only committed to her clients, but also cares deeply for her community. A Stockton native, Sharon is an active member of the Food Bank of San Joaquin County, as well as the Humane Society and the American Cancer Society.
Counties served: San Joaquin and Stanislaus
Specialties: Residential Properties, Relocation, Luxury Market, Seniors Communities, Short Sales, Residential Income, Multi-Family Income Property, Rentals
- Prudential California Realty Leading Edge Society - 2012
- Prudential California Realty Top 10 Producer (Stockton/Lodi) - 2012
- Lodi Association of Realtors Masters Club - 2012
- Prudential California Realty Top 10 Producer (Stockton/Lodi) - 2013
- Lodi Association of Realtors Masters Club - 2013
- Lodi Association of Realtors Masters Club - 2014