Some things you might want to know about me...
Napa Valley has been my home for nearly 25 years, all in the same neighborhood in North Napa. Our two daughters grew up here loving the Napa lifestyle.
·, Dogs, dogs, and more dogs! I am passionate about them – I have three.
As an avid reader, I believe books enlarge your world, educate, relieve stress, stimulate questions as well as provide the answers, as well as make you laugh. It’s exciting to have a registered “Little Library” (neighborhood lending library) in front of our house.
· Publishing a real estate magazine with my husband first attracted me to real estate when I arrived in Napa. Along with forming relationships with Realtors, the business gave me insights into marketing, distribution, and finance.
· Broker for four years, a Realtor for eight.
· Keeping myself educated and up-to-date on market trends allows me to guide you in navigating the sales process. There are numerous choices and decisions that need to be made in purchasing or selling your home. My goal is for the process to be as smooth and efficient as possible, as well as enjoyable.
· Great care is given to my clients to insure that they are kept informed every step of the sale process. Communication is key in your real estate transaction.
· Your trust is a priority with me and I guard it religiously. Your home is not only a treasured part of your family history, but a significant investment. Property access is given to inspectors, contractors, the public as well as other real estate professionals when selling your home and I will monitor it all. Your personal information is always kept in strictest confidence.
Patience, communication, responsibility, ethics, trust and loyalty are the hallmarks of my career. My goal is to close the sale with both the buyer and seller smiling and satisfied with the process and the result.
· Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and I share the same core values of doing the right thing, not the easy thing, creating positive interdependent relationships, serve, do more with less, be humble, respectful and grateful, live passionately and adventurously, lead change, grow and learn, leave a legacy and also have fun doing it.