My Mission Statement
To deserve the trust of my clients by insuring that the experience of buying or selling of their property will be handled with the utmost care and attention and will be a satisfying and rewarding process both financially and emotionally. For me, the biggest reward is your recommendation to friends and colleagues because you trust that your satisfaction will be replicated.
• 25 years in the corporate world of sales and marketing with a deep commitment to create happy and satisfied customers.
• My strengths are what you should expect in a professional Realtor®: Knowledge of the market, dedication, honesty and reliability.
• My reputation is based on listening to clients first so that I can work for them understanding their wants and needs.
• The level of service you deserve is what I have specialized in throughout my career.
• Spanish speaking with a link to HUD in Spanish on my web-site www.RamonaBigelow.com
• As a Real Estate investor I personally have experienced better returns on property investments then other forms of investments
• Incline Village, for me, is irresistible for the scarcity of places to own and the many wonderful amenities.
Born and raised in San Francisco, graduate of SF State University, I spent my life vacationing in the Lake Tahoe area. As an adult I ultimately discovered Incline Village some 15 years ago and decided this was the “Jewel of the Lake”…the utmost destination for beauty, recreation and living! I had to become a part of it.