Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties: The Place to Sell Your Home
Finding a REALTOR
Of all the decisions you'll face when selling your home, there's none more important than the person you choose to represent you.
The job of your REALTOR® is to support you in selling your home at the best possible terms, and to aid you through the entire process.
Your REALTOR® will explain the process of selling a home, and familiarize you with the various activities, documents and procedures that you will experience throughout the transaction.
Tips for Selecting a REALTOR®
Your Real Estate Professional should be:
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting your transaction.
- Effective in multi-party, face-to-face negotiations.
- Highly-trained, with access to programs for continued learning and additional certifications.
- Resourceful in attracting the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
- Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
- Assisted by a fully-staffed marketing department.
- Supported by professional legal counsel.