Everyone has their favorites. These are ours.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties has all of the industry facets covered through the professional expertise of our Drysdale Edge. Please take a moment and review the products and services available.
- Summit Funding is a Privately Owned Residential Mortgage Company operating across the country. Customers enjoy the benefits of working with a Mortgage Banking Company that is powerful enough to be a Direct Endorsed Seller/Servicer with GNMA & FNMA. This means we process, underwrite, fund, and service loans - all in house. This enables Summit to speed up the lending process in a more make-sense process so customers close on-time, every time.
- American Pacific Mortgage is a Top 10 mortgage banker in the Western United States. They are 100% focused on their client success. With game-changing loan programs and specialty products you are provided the tools to make homeownership a reality.
- LoanStar is focused on providing government, conventional, jumbo and alternative qualification home loans to customers in the states we are licensed. The LoanStar Home Lending mission is to deliver expertise and efficient access to home loans with passion, pride and integrity. We continually seek to improve our service commitment to our customers and the communities where we live and work to accomplish our vision is to be the most dynamic and trusted lender.
- Drysdale Insurance Whether you’re purchasing your first or final home, Drysdale Insurance’s portfolio of insurance carriers offer substantial savings on your biggest investment. Drysdale Insurance knows you have other assets like boats and RVs. We can secure all your assets through one agency, and offer significant savings. We offer complimentary concierge services for your move. Call 888-702-4295 or visit www.DrysdaleInsurance.com for access to extraordinary savings and exclusive treatment.
- Premier Transaction Services is our leading edge Escrow Department that handles the processing and coordination of the entire escrow process with the clients as well as the Realtors and vendors involved. Premier prides themselves on being the best transaction coordinators in the industry and is able to coordinate a high level volume of transactions, 750 per year, as they use an online transaction management software and electronic signature software to keep all parties in the transaction on time with contingency dates, fast and efficient online signing of documents, and online record retrieval of all files.
- Park Place Property Management and Wolverine Property Management are where the focus is on exceptional management of homes, condos, and townhomes in the area. Our region includes Alamo, Antioch, Brentwood, Byron, Castro Valley, Diablo, Discovery Bay, Danville, Diablo, Dublin, Fremont, Hayward, Livermore, Mountain House, Newark, Oakland, Pleasanton, San Lorenzo, San Ramon, Sunol, Tracy, Union City, Walnut Creek, greater East Bay, Tracy, Manteca, Stockton, Lodi, Modesto, Salida, Ripon, Riverbank, Waterford, Oakland, Turlock, Hughson, Ceres, Merced, Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Selma, Kings, Benicia, Fairfield, Vacaville, Vallejo, Napa, American Canyon, and the greater Sacramento region.
Title and Escrow Services
- Orange Coast Title Company has served the US real estate industry since 1974. During that time, they have provided the best in people and technology to ensure that transactions close in a friendly and efficient manner.
Natural Hazard Disclosures
- Property I.D. is the national leader in the development of Geographic Information Systems, a technology used to pinpoint the proximity of all requisite mapped Federal, State, and Local hazards to commercial and residential real property. The development of these effective solutions allows the firm to meet the ever-growing disclosure needs of clients. Property I.D. provides the real estate market with the most comprehensive, accurate and best-insured hazard disclosure report available anywhere.
- Short Sale Services helps insure a seamless, headache-free short sale for Drysdale Properties Agents. Once you have your listing and the appropriate documents, submit it to short sale services and we handle it from there. We communicate with the buyer, seller, both agents, and all lenders to get the short sale approved as quickly as possible and we assist you through closing. This allows you to take more listings and rest assured that your transaction is in the hands of experienced professionals. Short Sale Services has a 99% approval rating going back to 2006. Our fee is reasonable and our service second to none.