| A qualified, competent real estate agent that will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. I provide value to you the homeowner in many ways: |
Your time is valuable. I allow you to spend your time how you want.
- Pay for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If I don't have the answer, I likely know someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, honest, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, we have no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
Chuck - CRS, ABR & E-PRO (510) 814-4847