PERSONAL COMMITMENT: "Exceeding Expectations", For Donna being a REALTOR means more than selling homes. It's about people, families, and their hopes and dreams. It's about relationship based on trust, knowledge, and expertise. Donna's clients can be assured that they are her #1 priority and she will always go that extra mile to make their experience the best they've ever had when buying or selling a home. Donna's focus in today's challenging market is to assist her clients from start to finish with a minimum amount of stress or delay. Donna's commitment as your local Realtor is to provide you with the specialized real estate service you deserve. Donna believes that when you are an informed buyer or seller, you'll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. Her objective is to keep you informed and to work diligently to exceed your expectations. If you are considering buying or selling a home, or would just like to have additional information about real estate in your area, please don't hesitate to contact Donna.
EXPERIENCE: With a background in Law and Management and the kind of know-how that comes from eighteen years of successfully selling real estate, Donna will negotiate expertly in your best interest. Her insight of the real estate market has made her an expert at putting together smooth sales- and lots of them!
CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS: Broker Associate, Manager, Mentor, Trainer, and Top Producer. Donna has been an award winning REALTOR ® since 1999 receiving both Local and National Company Awards.
- CALIFORNIA LICENSED ATTORNEY & REAL ESTATE BROKER ASSOCIATE
- Member of the National Association of REALTOR®. Members adhere to a Professional code of Ethics.
- GRI: Graduate, REALTOR® Institute. GRI Designees have made the Commitment to provide a high level of professional services to their clients. Less than 6%of all California REALTORS® Designation.
- BOARD OF REALTORS® - Active member of the Solano County Board of REALTORS®, Current Member of the Board of REALTORS®, Professional Standards Committee.
- SRES®: Senior Real Estate Specialist® is a National Association of REALTOR® Designation. REALTORS® who carry the SRES designation are specially qualified to address the real estate needs of those age 50+.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Marketing Plans for Sellers
- Negotiation Techniques
- Getting the Job Done Right