- Tim has lived in Alameda for over 50 years
- He is a graduate of Alameda Schools, graduate of Cal State East Bay, former teacher and coach in Alameda Schools
- Tim has been married for 34 years to his wife Jeni who has taught school in Alameda for over 20 years
- He has 3 children (all college graduates)
- He is a Member of the Alameda Board of Realtors and Alameda Chamber of Commerce
- Tim has over 33 years experience in Real Estate full time
- He has been active in the community serving on the Board for Alameda Boys and Girls Club, founding president of Alameda Youth Basketball, Alameda Little League, Alameda Babe Ruth, and former president of Alameda World Tournament Baseball
- Tim has been the Tournament Director for the Encinal High School Golf Tournament for the past 8 years that has raised over $80,000 for the EHS Sports Programs
- Specializing in all residential sales that include older Victorians Homes, Contemporary Homes, Townhomes, Condo's, properties with lagoon and bay views, and income properties
What I enjoy most about real estate is the new people you meet and the friendships formed. I especially delight in introducing newcomers to our wonderful island, always informing them of the quality of life Alamedans enjoy.
Aside from my many years of real estate experience, I bring the quality of patience and no "hard sales tactics" to my clients. I realize that buying or selling a home is one of the most stressful things that a person experiences. I feel it is my job to keep clients informed of the market, but not to make decisions for them. If I do my job well, they are able to make educated decisions when they are ready to buy or sale.