Julie Cox believes in doing the right thing the first time. If she puts in maximum effort and performs her job admirably, her clients will realize they are in good hands. Part of doing the right thing is keeping her clients informed with every step of the process.
During her free time, Julie enjoys camping, puzzles, working on her yard, and attending Stockton Heat Hockey games as a season ticket holder.
Areas served: Stockton, Lodi, Tracy, Manteca, Lathrop, San Joaquin County, Sacramento County
Specialties: Residential Properties, Relocation, Luxury Market, Seniors Communities, Ranch/Ranchettes, Land, Mobile Homes, Short Sales, Bank Owned, Commercial Sales, Commercial Leasing, Industrial/Warehouses, Investment Properties, Residential Income, Multi-Family Income Properties, 1031 Exchange
- Associate Arts Degree from San Joaquin Delta College
- Prudential Rock Stars
- Ninja Selling
- Green Home Certified Realtor
- e-PRO Certified
- Realtors Association of Stockton-CVAR
- Member of Women's Council of Realtors
- On two commity boards about tax ordiances for the City of Stockton Measure A and W
- Victory Park Neighbors group