I look forward each day to helping my clients achieve their goal of home ownership.
Julie Courtney loves her job and has fun doing it. She approaches everything she does with passion, but especially her chosen profession. She gives 110% to every transaction and also has so much fun creating lasting relationships with her clients. Developing these new friendships is what she lives for!
As a member of the relocation team, Julie is an expert at finding a perfect fit for those people relocating to the Bay Area. Having lived all over the San Francisco Bay Area and having sold over 100 homes a year in every Bay Area county, she knows the ins and outs of the entire market place. Having closed so many transactions, Julie has the ability to foresee problems and proactively solve issues before the bloom into a larger problem, or even before they happen at all.
Areas served: All nine Bay Area counties
Specializing in: Residential Properties, Relocation, Luxury, Land, Short Sales, Bank Owned, Investment Properties, Residential Income, Multi-Family Income Property, 1031 Exchange, Rentals
- Top 50 Residential Teams, RE/MAX of California and Hawaii, 2003-2010 (often within the Top TenTeams)
- President's Club Award, Bay East Association of REALTORS®, 2006
- Master's Club Award, Bay East Association of REALTORS®, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Pinnacle Club Award, Bay East Association of REALTORS®, 2008, 2009, 2010
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Winner, 2009
- Leading Edge Society, Prudential California Realty, 2011, 2012
- President's Circle Award, Prudential California Realty, 2013 & 2014
- President's Circle Award, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, 2015, 2016