Chuck Aydelotte understands that real estate is a people to people business. Consequently, his business model is to always do the right thing, in the name of serving his clients to the best of his ability. One of the great joys of the business is developing long-term relationships. It is such a pleasure for Chuck to have past clients that refer their relatives and friends to him. He feels honored to have developed confidence, trust and a deep bond with his past clients.
Chuck enjoys staying active during his free time, playing baseball, taking day hikes, and even backpacking. When it's time to relax, he enjoys watching A's games, trips to Maui, and reading the latest books from John Grisham and John Lescroart.
- Alameda County - Pleasanton, Dublin
- Contra Costa County - San Ramon, Danville
- San Joaquin County - Tracy, Mountain House, Manteca
Specialties: Residential Properties, Relocation, Luxury Market, Short Sales, Bank Owned, Investment Properties, Residential Income, Multi-Family Income Property
Education/Real Estate Certificates:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Cal Poly SLO
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Brighter Christmas in Tracy
- Salvation Army bell ringer
- Journey Christian Church