Home sellers and buyers want relationship-building, strategic planning and tough negotiation from the real estate agent they select. Since 2001, I have brought these strengths to my clients and learned a lot about the industry. These big transactions can be an emotional process, and clients are happy to report that I bring the calmness and clarity needed to help them make the best decisions.
I've helped first-time home buyers and move-up buyers looking for their forever home. I have helped retirees, divorcees and investment buyers, and found a way to bring order to the chaos in every situation. I believe in taking the extra time up front to understand the whole family's needs before creating a plan. Equally important, I'm aligned with a like-minded team that includes inspectors, lenders and title professionals who ensure the process is efficient and painless.
Experience has been a great teacher:
- Originally from San Jose, California, I also spent several years in Livermore before moving to the Central Valley in 1998.
- I entered the real estate industry in 2001, starting my career with a loan and savings institution where I called on lending brokers and homeowners. Lending was an excellent fit, and I quickly advanced to become a top producing agent. I then advanced to mortgage broker and built a top producing team.
- In 2005, I opened my own brokerage offering lending and real estate services. I also began to attract investors as a part of my clientele selling real estate through finance. After the major economic breakdown in 2008, like many professionals, I chose to focus solely on one thing, and it was real estate. The bottom line is that I understand how to get to the bottom line. Knowing how finance and real estate work hand in hand has brought great benefits to homeowners who have worked with me.
I truly love the team I've developed and enjoy helping buyers and sellers navigate through the highs and lows on the way to their real estate goals. I get to know each person and their unique needs and communicate with honesty and clarity. I analyze details and visualize every home through the buyer's eyes to make sure the strategic plan is set up for success. I then work diligently to make sure you don't leave anything on the table when you sell, or get the best price when you buy.
This is what I work for and this is what I live for.
Areas served: San Joaquin County, Stanislaus County, Alameda County, Santa Clara County, Contra Costa County
Specializing in: Residential Properties, Relocation, Short Sales, Bank Owned, Residential Income, Multi-Family Income Property, 1031 Exchange, Rental Properties, Property Management
- CVAR Masters Club, 2011-2016
- Masters Emerald, 2011
- Quality Service Provider, 2011
- 2013 & 2016 Leading Edge Society
- 2014 & 2015 Presidents Circle
- National Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- Central Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Bay East Association of REALTORS®
- Former president and current member of the Tracy Hispanic Business Group
- Former president and co-founder of Tracy Givers BNI chapter
- Tracy Toastmasters
Interests: Weightlifting, running, hiking, camping, SF Giants, Oakland Raiders, Golden State Warriors