Kimberly Vanpetten entered the real estate industry after 23 years marketing and sales experience with customer related service industries and Fortune 500 corporations. She holds her Bachelor's Degree in Marketing. She has been awarded the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services "Honor Society Award" in 2014, for her excellence in service and commitment to quality for her clients. She was also awarded the title of "Rookie of the Year," her first year in the industry. She also holds the coveted National "President's Circle Award" for her performance and careful attention to the needs and satisfaction of her clients.
Kimberly is also passionate in giving in her community, she enjoys spending her leisure time giving back. She is involved in the Modesto Gospel Mission, Salvation Army- Red Shield, Kiwanis Club, Community Hospice Modesto, Riverbank Rotary Club, Senior Resource Group, and Delta Blood Bank. She has been the Program Director for the Women's Council of Realtors, Committee Member for the Lodi Association of REALTORS, and is currently serving as a Director on the Board for the Lodi Association of Realtors.
In 2012 after a major accident, I decided to fulfill my dream of becoming a REALTOR. Why not, right?!?! I had a college education, a resume of experience and a passion to help people. Sounds too perfect to be true, but what I found far surpassed any expectations I had ever dreamed of. I found a real estate brokerage I believe in - who has integrity,structure and fun! I found the most amazing clients and wonderful friendships (Thank you, Facebook!) and transitioning my career to real estate has been the best therapy in my life. I realized my clients were looking for the same thing I needed when I sold & purchased real estate - information, assistance, and someone to watch out for their best interest. My only regret.... I didn't start this business sooner!
Buying and selling a home is a big decision... give it to someone you trust...yourVIPteam. If you are looking for a home in Modesto, Riverbank, Oakdale, Ceres, or anywhere here in Stanislaus, San Joaquin, Calaveras or Merced County, give us a call. I will you provide you with the professional guidance and advice to give you peace of mind every step of the way.
Real Estate Specialties include:
- Corporate and Government Relocation
- First Time Home Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Residential Income
- Local / International Investments
- Property Management / Rentals
- Stanislaus County
- San Joaquin County
- Calaveras County
- Merced County
- California Association of REALTORS
- Women's Council of REALTORS
- Lodi Association of REALTORS
- MetroList Multiple Listing Service
- Modesto Chamber of Commerce
- 22 years sales and marketing experience
- 18 years with Fortune 500 Companies
- Verizon Corporate Sales
- Comcast Television Advertising
- Glaxo Smith Kline Pharmaceuticals
- Roche Diabetes Devices
- CRS: Certified Relocation Specialist
- Luxury Collection Specialist
- Bachelor Degree in Business Marketing
- Minor in International Business
- Mother of 4 beautiful grown up children
- Grandmother to 3 wonderful grandchildren