I am a REALTOR® at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties. I love helping people. I enjoy helping homebuyers purchase the homes of their dreams, hear of the exciting memories they are making, and - when they're ready, assist them with their next move. Real Estate touches every aspect of our lives - if we're getting married, divorced, having a baby, going to college, moving up or downsizing - and knowing that I can be a part of that memory, makes it all worthwhile to me.
I provide the most exceptional customer service that no one else can provide. I am a relationship builder, a listener and a professional. My strong negotiation skills, open communication and positive business approach are valued assets my clients appreciate. Buying and selling a home is a big decision. When we work together, success begets success.
Meet Lisa Guerin Experience
- Real Estate Professional
- 20 Years in Sales & Marketing, Telecommunications
- Real Estate License
- Bachelor's Degree, Speech Communications, Southern Oregon State University, 1993
- Emphasis in Broadcasting
- Community Service Day Volunteer, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Drysdale Properties
- California Community Foundation Donor
- Co-founded Mom's Club of Vallejo, 2001
- Helping Families and Children Community Award, Solano County 2002